For National Hispanic Heritage Month, we’ve shared three of our favorite Mexican street food recipes with Parade magazine at parade.com. Be sure to check out all the mouth-watering recipes that will give you the urge to make some antojos de la calle in your own kitchen!
Recently, parade.com has also shared other recipes from The Other Side of The Tortilla:
- 17 Unique Avocado Recipes Plus Avocado Prep Made Easy features our guacahummus recipe
- Mango, Passion Fruit, Coconut and More: 10 Exotic Popsicle Recipes features our mango and peach paletas
- 12 Yummy Ways to Enjoy Poblanos features our arroz poblano and alambre de la patrona recipes
- Mango Madness with 21 Recipes features our guacamole with mango and pomegranate recipe
- 23 Easy Back-to-School Latin-Inspired Dinner Recipes features our filete de res a la Chiapaneca recipe
- 12 Latin American Bean Recipes features our frijoles charros recipe
Be sure to check them out to discover lots of great recipes from us and others! Happy Wednesday!