Rival any street food vendor in Mexico with this easy recipe for spicy mango gummies!
- 1 1/2 cups Vidal spicy mango gummies
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Tajín, divided (1 1/2 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup liquid chamoy (4 tablespoons), such as Miguelito
- Measure and add 1 1/2 cups spicy mango gummies to a bowl, then pour 1 1/2 tablespoons of Tajín and 1/4 cup liquid chamoy over the gummies.
- Wearing disposable gloves, gently mix and massage the gummies until they are fully coated in Tajín and chamoy.
- Turn coated gummies out onto a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Tajín.
- Allow to dry for at least 2 hours or overnight so the chamoy soaks into the gummies and isn’t too sticky before eating.
Store leftovers in a cool, dry place and consume within 5 days for optimal freshness. It is normal for the gummies to weep liquid after a few days and feel a little sticky after being stored in an air-tight container.
Keywords: mango, Tajín, chamoy, spicy mango gummies