Día de los Muertos, also known as Day of the Dead, is one of my favorite holidays. It’s an opportunity to reconnect with our loved ones lost through constructing an altar in their honor, and it’s also an opportunity to pass on traditions and inform others about the beauty of this holiday.
I’m excited to share that I’ve collaborated with six amazing bloggers to release this beautiful ebook full of recipes and crafts for Día de los Muertos! Here’s a sneak peek at some of the pages (read the full ebook embedded below).
In this ebook, you’ll find the following recipes and crafts to celebrate Day of the Dead:
- Spiced pear margaritas and guajillo-spiced chocolate caliente from The Other Side of The Tortilla
- Mazapanes de pepita y cempazuchitl (pumpkin seed and marigold marzipan), calaca cookies and jalapeño mezcal shooters from Nicole Presley of Presley’s Pantry
- Sopa Azteca and empanadas de camote (sweet potato empanadas) by Leslie Limon of La Cocina de Leslie
- Potato stamp sugar skull tea towels and paper sugar skull masks by Denise Cortes of Pear Mama
- Calaveritas brillantes de dulce (shimmery sugar skull candies) and edible sugar skull sugar cubes by Kathy Cano-Murillo of Crafty Chica
- Pollo en mixiote and pan de muerto by Ericka Sanchez of Nibbles and Feasts
- Tamales de mole Oaxaqueño and enfrijoladas by Vianney Rodriguez of Sweet Life
We hope you enjoy celebrating this holiday with your family, remembering your loved ones and passing on your family traditions to younger generations!